For the month of April, Gaele Hince has featured Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic in the BTSeMag, along with The Lustre and Compulsively Writing Fiction:My experiences in Self-publishing in 2011. Please visit the BTSeMag to see! (It’s on page 43.)
In honor of this feature I’m giving away a print copy of Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic on Goodreads!
In honor of the upcoming New Year’s Blog Hop, I’ve posted a giveaway of The Lustre on Goodreads! Be sure to drop by Jan 11-15 to learn about the Hop and how you can win books from over 60 authors and more!
I had such a great experience with my Goodreads giveaway of Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic, that I just had to give The Disenchanted Pet a go for a giveaway. What a great response already! I’ve sold more than a hundred ebooks on Amazon and a print book too. Why didn’t I try this earlier? Silly!
Here is the Goodreads giveaway of The Disenchanted Pet:
Here are the winners for the free books this weekend at the Virtual Release Party! I used http://www.random.org/lists/ to pick the random winners. I will contact winners in the medium in which they won (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) with directions on how to claim their prize.
- One random New Twitter follower of @KPtwitrnovel will win a free ebook. – Karen Hodges Miller
- Those who like Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic and/or Kate Policani on Facebook between Oct 26th and Oct 28th will be entered for a chance to win one of 3 free ebooks. 1 entry for each page liked!
- Lloyd Evans
- John C. Scott
- Le Anne Knibb
- One random re-post of any of my posts about the Release Party on Facebook will win a free ebook. It looked like nobody re-posted via Facebook. If you did and I couldn’t see it for some reason, please reply below so you can win!
- One person who “likes” Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic on Amazon will win a free ebook. One person liked and won! Please reply below if that was you! (it doesn’t say who liked)
- One person who “tags” Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic on Amazon will win a free ebook (Yes, you can do that without owning it.) Nobody tagged 😦
- One person who clicks “This was Helpful” on a review of Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic on Amazon will win a free ebook. Three people clicked! Please reply below if this was you.
How to win a paperback copy of Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic
(I’ll sign it if you like!)
- One entry at the Awesome Indies blog will win one free ebook and one free print copy.
- One random Twitter follower who tweets during the Virtual Release Party will win a free print book with additional entries for each tweet. Tweets must include “@KPtwitrnovel” and the link “https://katepolicani.com/release-party/“. Re-tweets of my tweets about the Release Party are also entries. Sabrina Ricci
- One person who completes the “Fabulous Five”, five different ebook-winning activities, will win a paperback. If you did this, please reply below!
- One person will win a paperback via my Goodreads giveaway. Kay Adkins
Please visit the Indie Book Blog, featuring Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic today! Stay tuned for the Indie Book Blog’s review of Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic. (You know I’ll post a link for you as soon as it’s ready.)
Also, visit the Indie Book Club on Goodreads by clicking the crest above. I’m a member!
Don’t forget to enter the Goodreads giveaway!
If you are an author with books listed on Goodreads, quick, go peek at them to make sure they aren’t “Lost”!
Barnes & Noble is in a snit with Amazon and Goodreads has taken sides. Now we, the authors, are caught in the middle! All Amazon credentials are now VOID on Goodreads.
You have to manually “recover” your books to see them. You need to be able to supply ISBNs or ASNs for each book manually. Ebook versions are separate from print versions, so you have to “recover” both. You can’t use the information on Amazon, either. CreateSpace does work, but you can’t post the link to Amazon to reactivate your book. Even then, I couldn’t figure out how to get my cover images back. Anybody have any suggestions?
Thanks a heap, Goodreads! Way to act mature!