Here are the winners for the free books this weekend at the Virtual Release Party! I used http://www.random.org/lists/ to pick the random winners. I will contact winners in the medium in which they won (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) with directions on how to claim their prize.
- One random New Twitter follower of @KPtwitrnovel will win a free ebook. – Karen Hodges Miller
- Those who like Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic and/or Kate Policani on Facebook between Oct 26th and Oct 28th will be entered for a chance to win one of 3 free ebooks. 1 entry for each page liked!
- Lloyd Evans
- John C. Scott
- Le Anne Knibb
- One random re-post of any of my posts about the Release Party on Facebook will win a free ebook. It looked like nobody re-posted via Facebook. If you did and I couldn’t see it for some reason, please reply below so you can win!
- One person who “likes” Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic on Amazon will win a free ebook. One person liked and won! Please reply below if that was you! (it doesn’t say who liked)
- One person who “tags” Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic on Amazon will win a free ebook (Yes, you can do that without owning it.) Nobody tagged 😦
- One person who clicks “This was Helpful” on a review of Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic on Amazon will win a free ebook. Three people clicked! Please reply below if this was you.
- One person who “adds” Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic on Goodreads will win a free ebook. Maria Crystallyn
How to win a paperback copy of Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic
(I’ll sign it if you like!)
- One entry at the Awesome Indies blog will win one free ebook and one free print copy.
- One random Twitter follower who tweets during the Virtual Release Party will win a free print book with additional entries for each tweet. Tweets must include “@KPtwitrnovel” and the link “https://katepolicani.com/release-party/“. Re-tweets of my tweets about the Release Party are also entries. Sabrina Ricci
- One person who completes the “Fabulous Five”, five different ebook-winning activities, will win a paperback. If you did this, please reply below!
- One person will win a paperback via my Goodreads giveaway. Kay Adkins