I hope everyone had a great Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and New Year! I always love to look back at the photos and videos of the holidays once they are done. Here is a bit of a tearjerker – the video of the kids at Orphan Relief and Rescue getting their presents! During the Holiday Blog Hop I gave away a gift in the winner’s name to these kids. Gaele, here is your present being opened by a bunch of very grateful kids:
This is what the holiday spirit is all about, friends.
I’ll be participating in a New Years Blog Hop from Jan 11-15. I won’t be going as all-out as the Holiday Blog Hop, but there will still be great prizes. Be sure to drop by!
The first Blog-in Starts Tomorrow!
If you’re still interested, I still have slots for the Author Blog-in! All genres are welcome. If you were unsure about it because you didn’t quite understand here is a different explanation:
Write a post about your book.
Schedule it for July 6th, the first day of the Blog-in.
Everyone will re-blog your post on their sites on your day.
Then you re-blog the other authors’ posts on their days.
I’ll put all the info for all the bloggers on the page at https://katepolicani.com/author-blog-in/,
Thank you Dolly http://allaboutlemon.com for the award!
The rules for this award are very simple…
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not shared, yet.
- I heartily dislike cilantro, and I’m not afraid to say it!
- Heat makes me useless, so Seattle is perfect.
- I have never been off this continent before except for islands.
- I haven’t flown in an airplane since 1998, so have never enjoyed the “new customs”.
- After all my second child was born I let almost all my plants die of neglect. 😦
- I love to untangle snarled string.
- My legs will not tan or freckle (but they will burn). They remain pasty white. This started sometime after High School, and I don’t know why or how.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know. (I picked new-ish visitors this time.)