Enormous thanks to Laura, The Quillwielder for her nomination for the Reader Appreciation Award. I love these things and I’m honored!
Reader Appreciation Award rules:
1) Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2) Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3) Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4) Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5) Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
The Questions for the Reader Appreciation Award:
1) What is your favorite color?
Today it is yellow. It might be a different color later in the day. I change favorite colors based on my moods.
2) What is your favorite animal?
That’s a hard one. I like them all. I’ll say birds because they are so interesting and resourceful.
3) What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Mocha, preferably with hazelnut or salted caramel flavor.
4) Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook. Twitter confuses and overwhelms me with all the input.
5) Favorite pattern?
This is a weird question. I’ll say, the self-fulfilling prophecy.
6) Do you prefer getting or giving presents?
Giving! I love making people smile.
7) Favorite number?
8) Favorite day of the week?
9) Favorite flower?
Pansy. They are pretty and they are an annual that survives the winter so I feel like I’m getting a super-good bargain.
10) What is your passion?
Jesus is my passion. Nothing else has any value for me without the sacrifice he made.
Since this is reader appreciation, I’ll nominate my most avid blog readers! I’ll do 5.
Kate, thank you so! Because I took a break to work a bit, and put my subscriptions on weekly mode, I didn’t see this until now. Currently, I’m not doing awards, which is a bummer, but I still like to respond to them, which is a good thing. I’ll do a post in which I’ll send readers to you, to your new book page: ‘Don’t Judge a Book By Its Magic.’ God bless you for confessing that Jesus is ‘Your passion’!
Can’t wait for your book! Am amazed that it will be released in just a bit. You work pretty quickly and are prolific. Historically, lots of really good writers were. Good company, kiddo.